"can not turn of registration, since PointCloudXYZRGB has subscribers. "

"can not turn of registration, since PointCloudXYZRGB has subscribers. "

kexi
Hi, team,

i am working with kinect with skeleton tracking and hand tracking now. I am trying to turn off the depth_registration in the configure GUI, but it fails b/c "can not turn of registration, since PointCloudXYZRGB has subscribers." I tried to remove the point clouds in rviz, but didn't help. Anyone knows how to unsubscribe PointCloudXYZRGB so i can turn depth_registration off? Thanks!

Kexi