point cloud parameters fro planar objects( doors)

point cloud parameters fro planar objects( doors)

astronaut71
Hello

I would like to ask how to set up the point cloud parameters (cosntraints) for planar object recognizing and navigation through them. Im using ROS fuerte and Ubuntu 10.4. As sensors I have Laser range Finder (A Hokuyo UTM-30LX/LN) , RGB Camera (A Point Grey Dragonfly2 Firewire) and Internal Measurement Unit (IMU- A Xsens MTi inertial measurement unit). Please any help?

Thanks