Using Kinect's microphone array on ubuntu(lucid)

DS

Using Kinect's microphone array on ubuntu(lucid)

DS
Hi

I have been trying to use kinect's microphone array on ubuntu (lucid 64 bit with ros electric). I modified the alsa profile so that it get listed in hardware as a Microphone array with 4 mic . Now it shows up in sound preferences hardware but not in input device or /proc/asound/cards

I did install drivers from hark-kinect ros package but no luck!

Can any body throw some pointers/suggestions to diagnose the problem.

Thanks a lot :)