[Ros-kinect] kinect_game in wiki?

John Muccigrosso
Just wondering what happened to the kinect_game entry in the ros wiki. I know the game relies on the deprecated libfreenect library, but it still works on my system, so it's a bit of a shame to have the page go mostly blank.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/kinect_game

Or maybe this is in error? The only edit I see is the original(?) creation of the page on 24 Jan, and I know there were later ones.

Thanks.

John

Re: [Ros-kinect] kinect_game in wiki?

Jochen Sprickerhof
* John Muccigrosso <[hidden email]> [2011-03-20 15:21]:
> Just wondering what happened to the kinect_game entry in the ros wiki. I know the game relies on the deprecated libfreenect library, but it still works on my system, so it's a bit of a shame to have the page go mostly blank.
>
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/kinect_game
>
> Or maybe this is in error? The only edit I see is the original(?) creation of the page on 24 Jan, and I know there were later ones.

it's moved over here:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/openni/Contests/ROS%203D/Kinemmings
(I've added a link to the old site)

> Thanks.
>
> John

Cheers,

Jochen

On 20 Mar 2011, at 15:35 , Jochen Sprickerhof wrote:

> it's moved over here:
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/openni/Contests/ROS%203D/Kinemmings
> (I've added a link to the old site)

Excellent. Thanks!