[Ros-kinect] kinect_aux

Bill Morris
I don't know what this takes but I would like to see the kinect_aux
package moved into the openni_kinect stack, as it is currently part of a
deprecated stack.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/kinect_aux
http://www.ros.org/wiki/openni_kinect

Re: [Ros-kinect] kinect_aux

Tully Foote
Hi Bill,

I thought it was a little more complicated than it turns out to be.  It looks like it's just a copy operation.  If you could open a ticket for that it we should be able to get moved across in short order https://kforge.ros.org/openni/trac

Thanks,
Tully

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Bill Morris <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't know what this takes but I would like to see the kinect_aux
package moved into the openni_kinect stack, as it is currently part of a
deprecated stack.

http://www.ros.org/wiki/kinect_aux
http://www.ros.org/wiki/openni_kinect

Tully Foote