[Ros-kinect] Standalone driver for accelerometer/tilt/led

[Ros-kinect] Standalone driver for accelerometer/tilt/led

Stéphane Magnenat
Hi,

I've extracted a standalone driver for accelerometer/tilt/led out of the
kinect driver. One can run this driver in parallel to the NI driver. You
can get it in the kinect_aux directory in the kinect repository:
        https://github.com/ros-pkg-git/kinect

Enjoy, have a nice day,

Stéphane

--
Dr Stéphane Magnenat
http://stephane.magnenat.net

Re: [Ros-kinect] Standalone driver for accelerometer/tilt/led

rusu
Administrator
Stéphane,

Great contribution! Can you add an entry about it on the NI stack wiki page?

Thanks,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org

On 02/21/2011 09:38 AM, Stéphane Magnenat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've extracted a standalone driver for accelerometer/tilt/led out of the
> kinect driver. One can run this driver in parallel to the NI driver. You
> can get it in the kinect_aux directory in the kinect repository:
> https://github.com/ros-pkg-git/kinect
>
> Enjoy, have a nice day,
>
> Stéphane

Re: [Ros-kinect] Standalone driver for accelerometer/tilt/led

Shaunda
This post was updated on .
Im looking for a strip of green led strip blue
I'm looking for a strip of green led strip 12v  similar to the Trettioen lights that used to be sold at ikea.
The new ones they've introduced at ikea are multi colours but i would just like green.
I just want to be able to plug waterproof led strip light them into normal plug socket too.
Thanks