[Ros-kinect] Record Video and Point Cloud RGBD

[Ros-kinect] Record Video and Point Cloud RGBD

Andrea
Hello,
I implement the openni_viewer, like it is showed in the example
"open_viewer_simple.cpp". If I want to record the video, how can I do
it? And If I want to save a log file of the current cloud?

Thanks for the help
Andrea

Re: [Ros-kinect] Record Video and Point Cloud RGBD

rusu
Administrator
Andrea,

The correct mailing list for this question is [hidden email]

If you want to record videos as 3D screen captures, take a look at http://www.ros.org/wiki/RecordingOpenGLAppsWithGLC

If you want to log data, you have a choice between the ROS bag format, or the PCL PCD format. Since you're working with
PCL in standalone mod  (judging from the sample that you're trying to run), I suggest to use the latter.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
Point Cloud Library (PCL) - http://pointclouds.org