[Ros-kinect] ProjectInliers or ConvexHull2D of PCL unstable vs. cturtle

[Ros-kinect] ProjectInliers or ConvexHull2D of PCL unstable vs. cturtle

Ryohei Ueda
Hi

i find attachment file that works on PCL *cturtle* but does not work on
PCL *unstable*.

i coundn't get the topic /convex_hull/output as described in PCL tutorial.

does pcl_ros package work on point_cloud_perception/unstable?

-- ryohei

kinect_sample.launch (7K) Download Attachment

Re: [Ros-kinect] ProjectInliers or ConvexHull2D of PCL unstable vs. cturtle

rusu
Administrator
That's to be expected. We're iterating like crazy in *unstable* in order to come up with a 1.0 version in Diamondback.
In the meantime, we froze *cturtle* so we don't break our colleagues code.

Obviously, you only need 1 overlay with point_cloud_perception and not the entire unstable tree - which makes it easy
for you to change things.

PS. If it's PCL specific only, let's send this to pcl-users@ please. :) Thanks.

Cheers,
Radu.