[Ros-kinect] Powering the Kinect from IRobot create

sam

[Ros-kinect] Powering the Kinect from IRobot create

sam
I have a turtlebot 1(IRobot create).

rosversion is fuerte and ubuntu version is 12.04 LTS

I have issue about the kinect.

kinect status light is red.

I connected the create base's power board to kinect.

then, I connected it to netbook usb port.

if I input 'lsusb', the result see a device.

If I operate openni.launch, the result is
"[ INFO] [1375071903.030941613]: No devices connected.... waiting for devices to be connected"

and dashboard's result is

Node: /openni_driver Time: 1375071912.050908274 Severity: Info Location: /tmp/buildd/ros-fuerte-openni-camera-1.8.6/debian/ros-fuerte-openni-camera/opt/ros/fuerte/stacks/openni_camera/src/nodelets/driver.cpp:DriverNodelet::setupDevice:218 Published Topics: /rosout

No devices connected.... waiting for devices to be connected

I think the kinect seems not to get power from Irobot create base.

what is the problem?? if you know, please let me know.

thank you.

Re: [Ros-kinect] Powering the Kinect from IRobot create

Lili
Try

sudo service turtlebot start