[Ros-kinect] How to start

Andrea
Dear All,
I'm using the standalone library PCL. But now I try to use on another PC
with ros, I want to know how Can I start? There is some tutorial or
sample code?

Thanks
Andrea

Re: [Ros-kinect] How to start

fberga
Hi Andrea,

what are you trying to do exactly? Because there are a lot of tutorials...
The ones that you find in this page are useful to your purpose

http://www.ros.org/wiki/pcl/Tutorials

If you don't know how to subscribe from or to publish to a topic a
message, you can start from this tutorial

http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials/WritingPublisherSubscriber%28c%2B%2B%29

and more generally in all

http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials

Regards
Filippo

2011/7/7 Andrea <[hidden email]>:

> Dear All,
> I'm using the standalone library PCL. But now I try to use on another PC
> with ros, I want to know how Can I start? There is some tutorial or
> sample code?
>
> Thanks
> Andrea

Filippo Bergamin