[Ros-kinect] Driver difference between openni_node and openni's demo?

[Ros-kinect] Driver difference between openni_node and openni's demo?

K Chen
Hi all,

I am still running kinect demos but stuck. The problem comes when I launch openni_node after openni's user tracker, the result will become different.

I look into the code and found openni's user tracker initialize a context from
 g_Context.InitFromXmlFile(configFilename.c_str());

I don't know if this initialize the kinect's driver as well and get image from an inner loop? The openni_node sets many parameters upon  startup, I am wondering if it affects the camera's global config and causes this problem.

Are these two nodes use the same driver from PS? And how can I set parameters using PS's APIs?

Thanks.

--
Regards

University of Science and Technology of China
School of Computer Science and Technology

K.Chen