[Ros-kinect] Dear Ros-kinect engineer, have a question!

[Ros-kinect] Dear Ros-kinect engineer, have a question!

김성욱

Dear Ros-kinect engineer

Hello
I'm engineer working in the Hirosci company(in Korea.)
I have a question to install turtlebot.
xbox kinect drivers installed, but does not recognize,camera and audio

How can I install the camera and audio drivers?
may be a hardware problem?
any help or direction would deeply be appreciated.
thank.

Re: [Ros-kinect] Dear Ros-kinect engineer, have a question!

Marcus Liebhardt-2
Hi 김성욱!
I'm a bit confused by your screenshot. Are you trying to set-up the Turtlebot on Windows? As far as I know, this is not supported. The standard installation uses ROS on Linux (usually Ubuntu).
For installation instructions see: http://ros.org/wiki/Robots/TurtleBot/Robot%20Setup.
For further questions regarding ROS & Turtlebot, I recommend you visit http://answers.ros.org.

Currently, ROS on Windows is still under heavy development and there are not many people out there using it.
However, in case you just want to use the Kinect on Windows (no ROS, no Turtlebot), you should be able to find instructions on the web.

I hope this helps you a bit.

Good luck,
Marcus

2012/8/9 김성욱 <[hidden email]>

Dear Ros-kinect engineer

Hello
I'm engineer working in the Hirosci company(in Korea.)
I have a question to install turtlebot.
xbox kinect drivers installed, but does not recognize,camera and audio

How can I install the camera and audio drivers?
may be a hardware problem?
any help or direction would deeply be appreciated.
thank.

Marcus Liebhardt
Control Engineer
Yujin Robot
주소: 대한민국 서울시 금천구 가산동 345-30 남성프라자 #601, 153-023.
Address: Door #601, Namsung-Plaza, 345-30 Gasan-dong, Guemcheon-gu, Seoul, 153-023, Republic of Korea
Website: http://www.yujinrobot.com
Email: [hidden email]
Phone: +82-2-2104-0435