ROS+Kinect+ARM device+Openni

Qandeel Sajid
I managed to get Openni drivers from outside of ROS working on a BeagleBoard and got the Kinect to at least work on the board.But, I my goal is get to a point where I can run "roslaunch openni_launch openni.launch" from the BeagleBoard and it will start publishing the data from the Kinect. The problem is that everytime I try to install openni_camera or openni_launch I end up with dependency issues for the ARM board. Does someone have any hints on how to get openni_camera or openni_launch on a BeagleBoard or Gumstix or and ARM board? It sounds like from this that it can be done but possibily not and the BeagleBoard.

I also already know how to install a basic version of ROS on the BeagleBoard (with openni_launch/camera or pcl).

Any help is appreciated.

Re: ROS+Kinect+ARM device+Openni

Lili
I have the same openni_kinect dependency problem. It's said :

Failed to load nodelet [openni_launch]
failed to load nodelet kinect_laser