Illegal instruction openni-kinect electric

Illegal instruction openni-kinect electric

Mandels

I'm tring to receive the IR stream form kinect with openni stack. My ros distribution is electric. On my Notebook with ubuntu 11.04 i don't have any problem to di this with classic

roslaunch openni_launch openni.launch
rosrun image_view image_view image:=/camera/ir/image_raw

but on other system (with ubuntu 11.04 and electric too) the 2nd one returns the following error message:

"Illegal Instruction"

I looked for some issue on the web, but i haven't found it....some help?

Cristian.

Re: Illegal instruction openni-kinect electric

Mandels
i tried to use gbd to search some solutions. The output of gdb is:

some help?