How to visualize /camera/depth/points without using rviz?

How to visualize /camera/depth/points without using rviz?

David Lavy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Ros-kinect] How to visualize /camera/depth/points without using rviz?

Eric Perko
David,

See the ROS Support Guidelines ( http://ros.org/wiki/Support ). Please don't double post questions. ROS Answers was the correct place for this question ( http://answers.ros.org/question/33493/how-to-visualize-cameradepthpoints-without-using ).

Also, please be patient. Up until ~7 mins ago, your last comment indicated that "it is fixed now".

- Eric

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM, David Lavy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Following this tutorial
(http://www.ros.org/wiki/pcl_ros/Tutorials/CloudToImage) in the "Use ROS"
there is a tutorial of how to visualize a point cloud, but when i execute
the commands i get the following:

[ERROR] [1336450343.870410678]: Error in converting cloud to image message:
No rgb field!!

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Re: How to visualize /camera/depth/points without using rviz?

David Lavy
My bad, I thought it wasnt considered as a double question for being a different website, I'll delete this question