Different outputs from NI sample example code

Different outputs from NI sample example code

blueskin
Hello,
I've posted this question on ROS answers but thought it might be appropriate to post it in this list.
Basically I am getting different outputs when I run prebuilt NI stack's NiSimpleViewer and a compiled one.
So here's a link with images on answers.ros.org:
Link
Thank you for any help. Best,
CV

Re: Different outputs from NI sample example code

Suat Gedikli
It seems, that the registration is not turned on in the second example (bottom image). Just look in the example ho to turn on/off registration.

Cheers,
Suat Gedikli
Suat